"I wanna have friends that I can trust, that love me for the man I’ve become not the man I was. I wanna have friends that will let me be all alone when being alone is all that I need. I wanna fit in to the perfect space, feel natural and safe in a volatile place."

- The Avett Brothers

Monday, August 29, 2011

Little Time for Words

So here's some pictures from our week and a half with Grandma Corey (who unfortunately was behind the camera for many (all?) of the pictures).

Of course, we had to have a beach day.







Making wind chimes out of terra cotta pots.



Helping around the house.  Thankfully, kids LOVE doing dishes because we don't have a dishwasher.  Maybe I should learn something from my mom and actually let them do them regularly.


You never know when a spontaneous dance party/booty shaking may erupt at the Perfect Space.



Checking out the awesome dinosaur exhibit at the Los Angeles Natural History Museum after a feast of injera and shiro in Little Ethiopia.


There are so many things in this world to share with these two.
Who would have thought you could make a living digging for dinosaur bones?

Mesmerized. Contemplating existence as an archaeologist. 




Yes, as always, life is busy busy at the Perfect Space.  Time to get back to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment