"I wanna have friends that I can trust, that love me for the man I’ve become not the man I was. I wanna have friends that will let me be all alone when being alone is all that I need. I wanna fit in to the perfect space, feel natural and safe in a volatile place."

- The Avett Brothers

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Play

Fast, loud, energized, physical, focused, full of strength and coordination, a little bit bossy, prone to giggles, squeals and happy dances, a perfectly matched pair.




And because this one makes me smile too much not to share it.


I bet the otherwise all boy baseball team didn't warm up quite like Elsa did.

1 comment:

  1. I think Elsa and Desi were separated at birth - he loves to dance to videos! Too cute - and I bet you are right, she is the only one who warmed up that way :-)

    ReplyDelete