"I wanna have friends that I can trust, that love me for the man I’ve become not the man I was. I wanna have friends that will let me be all alone when being alone is all that I need. I wanna fit in to the perfect space, feel natural and safe in a volatile place."

- The Avett Brothers

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Big Hair!

Inspired by Erykah Badu, Macy Gray, and a few other women who pretty much kill it, Elsa has been wanting big hair. Today I made it happen.


Before. Post shower and comb-out. She has absolutely
gorgeous hair that is super soft and fun to work with.

After!



This post is also photographic proof that she may be entering into that awkward smiling for pictures phase that all kids seem to go through. She's always been able to muster the prettiest, most authentic looking smiles whenever we whip out the camera, but today it was really hard to get her to pose naturally. I think this is probably a good thing. Maybe she's feeling comfortable enough being herself to drop the sunny, always enthusiastic exterior a bit. If this is true, I say bring on the awkward pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment