"I wanna have friends that I can trust, that love me for the man I’ve become not the man I was. I wanna have friends that will let me be all alone when being alone is all that I need. I wanna fit in to the perfect space, feel natural and safe in a volatile place."

- The Avett Brothers

Monday, June 20, 2011

Guess Who's Sporting a Loose Tooth

...and dreaming big Tooth Fairy dreams?  This girl!

Yes, for those of you that are keeping tabs, while her
sunglasses aren't on her head, they are in her hand.


3 comments:

  1. did you cry when this happened?

    I have been pretty composed with every milestone my kids have hit, but I have a funny feeling losing their baby teeth is going to completely turn me into a blubbering mess!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She hasn't lost it yet, but she makes me wiggle it every day when I pick her up from school. It's getting close! I don't think this one will get me since both kiddos came home with at least one tooth gone already. Kindergarten graduation and the first time the kids gave the dogs a good night hug and kiss? Now those are different stories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol they kiss and hug the dogs goodnight?! THAT is precious.

    ReplyDelete