"I wanna have friends that I can trust, that love me for the man I’ve become not the man I was. I wanna have friends that will let me be all alone when being alone is all that I need. I wanna fit in to the perfect space, feel natural and safe in a volatile place."

- The Avett Brothers

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Daddy's Birthday Weekend Campout

El Capitan State Beach, CA.

This time we brought the tent and the dogs and stayed two nights!  There was lots of scooter-riding and whiffle ball playing and sycamore tree climbing and ocean "baths" and dog walking and tent snuggling and sand burying to be had.  There was quality time with good friends.  There was the absolute knowledge that our family is a camping family and many more memories will be made in the future.

Heading north to El Cap, getting silly in the Friday traffic.

Buster is SO happy to once again be an included
member of the Coranski family adventures.

First night in the tent.  Reading books before going to sleep.

















Homeward bound.

The entire back of the bus, dogs included, didn't last long
once we hit the road.

2 comments: