"I wanna have friends that I can trust, that love me for the man I’ve become not the man I was. I wanna have friends that will let me be all alone when being alone is all that I need. I wanna fit in to the perfect space, feel natural and safe in a volatile place."

- The Avett Brothers

Friday, May 20, 2011

This Is How Our Garden Grows

The only thing growing faster than Ashagre around these parts is our garden (little Ethiopians added for scale reference and added cuteness).


I don't think Ashagre will be catching up with his corn now,
but once he eats all the tasty ears I'm sure he'll grow even more.

We've been eating sweet strawberries for weeks, and look at that squash!

Just add a little love and some good food and watch 'em grow.

Can't wait for fresh tomato, basil, and mozzarella!

1 comment:

  1. WOW!That garden has sure grown and the kids have also!! They (the garden plants) were little when I was there and that was just a month ago! We have to set up a Skype meeting so that I can talk to the kids. I sure do miss them. :)

    ReplyDelete