"I wanna have friends that I can trust, that love me for the man I’ve become not the man I was. I wanna have friends that will let me be all alone when being alone is all that I need. I wanna fit in to the perfect space, feel natural and safe in a volatile place."

- The Avett Brothers

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Comb Out

I've really been wanting to post a picture of the kids' hair since I started to comb it out.  It looks so good and feels so soft.  It really isn't that hard, and the kids like it when I do it.  I think it feels good to them too.

I took these pictures after our last bath night and comb out, but they didn't turn out good enough to really do it justice.  Oh well, they're cute kids so I'll post them anyway.

Elsa has great hair.  It's really soft with a uniform curl pattern.
I can't wait for it to get a little longer so I can start learning
how to style it.

Ashagre has lots of chunky texture - so cute (and great for
the dreadlocks we're planning once he grows another inch).
Luckily the extra coconut oil that ends up on his face is just
as good for his skin.

A captivating movie always makes the comb out no big deal and some
snuggle time afterwards makes it even better.  Obviously this one did the trick. 

1 comment:

  1. Did you know that that you can make dollars by locking selected pages of your blog / website?
    To start just join AdWorkMedia and add their content locking widget.

    ReplyDelete