"I wanna have friends that I can trust, that love me for the man I’ve become not the man I was. I wanna have friends that will let me be all alone when being alone is all that I need. I wanna fit in to the perfect space, feel natural and safe in a volatile place."

- The Avett Brothers

Monday, October 31, 2011

Trick or Treat

The perfect Halloween night. Wisps of fog rolling through the streets. A pack of neighborhood kids squealing with delight as they ran from one house to the next. A monkey that couldn't stop bouncing and a yellow duck that never forgot to say thank you. Friendly neighbors and a whole lot of candy. Kids tucked quietly in bed by 8:30. A grand success.




If Brent ever offers to do your makeup, you might
want to politely decline.

Quack!
Showing off their loot.




No comments:

Post a Comment