"I wanna have friends that I can trust, that love me for the man I’ve become not the man I was. I wanna have friends that will let me be all alone when being alone is all that I need. I wanna fit in to the perfect space, feel natural and safe in a volatile place."

- The Avett Brothers

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Sneak Preview


Yellow Duck.

Mr. Monkey Business


Halloween parade at school tomorrow morning and then trick or treating with the neighbors tomorrow night. They're pretty amped.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my god! That third picture of the two of them together is HILARIOUS! I love it. Laughed out loud. They are so adorable. I like the sly banana that Ashagre has. They are such a pair in that photo! Awesome costumes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The most important thing I'm taking away from all this is...those are two very happy kids!!! B. Birch.

    ReplyDelete