"I wanna have friends that I can trust, that love me for the man I’ve become not the man I was. I wanna have friends that will let me be all alone when being alone is all that I need. I wanna fit in to the perfect space, feel natural and safe in a volatile place."

- The Avett Brothers

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Sugar Cookies

Day One: Preparing the Dough




Day Two: Cutting and Baking




Day Three: Frosting and Decorating








I am sure after we go to the dentist next week this activity will be on the prohibited list, but it sure was fun over the past few days.

And, because they've been so into the camera lately and really seem to be developing their sibling relationship, a gratuitous cute photo:






3 comments:

  1. These are the cutest pictures ever. The kids have such beautiful smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...And she's still wearing her sunglasses! =) Dakota, maybe you should go and buy another pair to hide in the cupboard, just incase something happens to those! lol Too Cute! Nuf said!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in awe. There are no words to speak. Two such beautiful little spirits to grace our lives. Aren't we the fortunate ones. Gma

    ReplyDelete