Until we land in Addis Ababa and meet our handsome boy and our gorgeous little girl! It's official. We bought the plane tickets today! We are staying in Ethiopia for 3 weeks! Our court date happened to fall right in between a couple of City holidays, which means I have extra paid time off (paid holidays) and we can stay an additional week.
We must get packing and arrange the rest of our travel plans...
This blog was created to chronicle our journey towards parenthood through Ethiopian adoption. Now that our kids are home it serves as a space to explore and record life as a family of four. If you feel compelled, read along as we work to create the Perfect Space for our family.
"I wanna have friends that I can trust, that love me for the man I’ve become not the man I was. I wanna have friends that will let me be all alone when being alone is all that I need. I wanna fit in to the perfect space, feel natural and safe in a volatile place."
- The Avett Brothers
Wish I was going with you, but I couldn't afford it if I was. Give them hugs and kisses for me. I'll get to meet them sometime soon. :)
ReplyDelete