I have several posts banging around in my head trying to make something of themselves, but in the meantime, here's some pics to keep the blog fresh:
Uncle Shea is back in California for a short while, and the kids have really been enjoying having him around. Seriously, their motto seems to be the more family the better.
 |
| Uncle Shea wakes up to our two most attention-loving girls. |
 |
The weather's warm and so is the water. Every weekend since Shea has
been here has included a beach day. This was one of the best yet. |
 |
| The approach... |
 |
| ...and the execution - headstand flippy-thing onto the towel. |
 |
She's so strong and coordinated - look at that back. Gymnastics starts at
the end of August. |
 |
| Beach days just aren't complete without a really big hole to bury Elsa in. |
Earlier this month our good friends the Nunez's visited from Colorado. Their boys lived at the same orphanage as Ashagre and our adoptions progressed on nearly identical timelines. We first met them in November when we traveled for our court date and then got the pleasure of spending nearly a week with them at the guesthouse in January for our Embassy trip. I sure wish they lived closer. I could definitely use some regular opportunities to swap stories, garner and give support, and share advice with momma Nunez.
 |
| Four gorgeous friends, tired after a serious hotel pool session. |
And finally, I'd like to introduce my two great-nieces. That's right, I am a great aunt to twin girls, Kailee and Kylee, as well as their 2.5 year old brother.
That's about it for now. Hopefully I'll actually get some words down soon.
I have added your blog to Ethiopian Adoption Blogs. Those babies are SO SO cute! I could sense the newborn sweetness through the computer. Best Wishes.
ReplyDelete