"I wanna have friends that I can trust, that love me for the man I’ve become not the man I was. I wanna have friends that will let me be all alone when being alone is all that I need. I wanna fit in to the perfect space, feel natural and safe in a volatile place."

- The Avett Brothers

Monday, December 13, 2010

New Photos of Ashagre

I found some new pictures of Ashagre this weekend on our agency's Snapfish account. The first one was probably taken while we were still in Ethiopia, but toward the end of our trip when we were not visiting the kids anymore.

Of course, I think it's adorable and I love the fact that his hair is a bit longer.  Look at all those tiny curls!



The next one was taken the first day we met him by another family that was visiting the orphanage.  I had to crop out Brent and a couple of other children because we can't show any pictures of other orphans on the web, but it is still pretty sweet...


I miss this little boy so much...

1 comment:

  1. What beautiful pictures! You both look radiant with happiness in the one where Ashangre is sitting on your lap.

    ReplyDelete