So I wasn't going to post anything for Christmas because Brent and I are pretty much not really feeling it this holiday season and I promised long ago not to whine on the blog; however, the girls (our 9 city chickens) thought we needed to get more in the spirit of things and the decided to leave us a little present - their first eggs - on Christmas Eve.
So Merry Christmas from Lovey, Dovey, Nancy, the 6 other chickens we have yet to name, Buster, Lola, and Brent and me!
This blog was created to chronicle our journey towards parenthood through Ethiopian adoption. Now that our kids are home it serves as a space to explore and record life as a family of four. If you feel compelled, read along as we work to create the Perfect Space for our family.
"I wanna have friends that I can trust, that love me for the man I’ve become not the man I was. I wanna have friends that will let me be all alone when being alone is all that I need. I wanna fit in to the perfect space, feel natural and safe in a volatile place."
- The Avett Brothers
No comments:
Post a Comment