This blog was created to chronicle our journey towards parenthood through Ethiopian adoption. Now that our kids are home it serves as a space to explore and record life as a family of four. If you feel compelled, read along as we work to create the Perfect Space for our family.
"I wanna have friends that I can trust, that love me for the man I’ve become not the man I was. I wanna have friends that will let me be all alone when being alone is all that I need. I wanna fit in to the perfect space, feel natural and safe in a volatile place."
- The Avett Brothers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is sooooo sweet!! I can't wait to party down with you kids too! I love ya'll.
ReplyDeleteMy birthday is 12/28. Think u can remember that? And have ur amazingly talented and hilarious husband and kids chant to me? Love that I can hear their accents! Grandma is one lucky lady! Once again, thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteWe love you people! We know we haven't met you in person, but we just love you. That made our day. Kerry and Bryan
ReplyDelete