"I wanna have friends that I can trust, that love me for the man I’ve become not the man I was. I wanna have friends that will let me be all alone when being alone is all that I need. I wanna fit in to the perfect space, feel natural and safe in a volatile place."

- The Avett Brothers

Thursday, March 17, 2011

We're Having Too Much Fun With Grandma & Grandpa to Write, but Here's Some Photos

Riding their mekinas:




Playing memory:






More mekinas:




Making new friends:





Getting wet and sandy at the beach:














Reading with Grandpa:




Grandma and Grandpa are always behind the camera so we don't have many pictures of them.  We'll have to fix that before they go.

The kids also had their first baseball practice tonight.  Some friends invited them to join their team that had too few players.  Elsa was a bit overwhelmed by the whole thing, but Ashagre loved it.  The entire team (the Tigers) was so welcoming and encouraging.  They have their first game on Saturday, so I'll post pictures then.

No comments:

Post a Comment