Is done! We mailed our complete packet, minus one reference letter, last Thursday before we headed out to Santa Rosa Island. We received the final reference letter today and I will mail it priority tomorrow morning.
We are officially waiting, but for how long?
This blog was created to chronicle our journey towards parenthood through Ethiopian adoption. Now that our kids are home it serves as a space to explore and record life as a family of four. If you feel compelled, read along as we work to create the Perfect Space for our family.
"I wanna have friends that I can trust, that love me for the man I’ve become not the man I was. I wanna have friends that will let me be all alone when being alone is all that I need. I wanna fit in to the perfect space, feel natural and safe in a volatile place."
- The Avett Brothers
No comments:
Post a Comment