Photos courtesy of Kelly Schmandt. Thanks Kelly!
This blog was created to chronicle our journey towards parenthood through Ethiopian adoption. Now that our kids are home it serves as a space to explore and record life as a family of four. If you feel compelled, read along as we work to create the Perfect Space for our family.
"I wanna have friends that I can trust, that love me for the man I’ve become not the man I was. I wanna have friends that will let me be all alone when being alone is all that I need. I wanna fit in to the perfect space, feel natural and safe in a volatile place."
- The Avett Brothers
Friday, February 24, 2012
Snow! Day Two
Can't get enough of the cuteness and the fun. On day two of our snow adventures our friends joined our little family of four and we ramped things up a bit with the sledding. The big kids may have just gotten a little too extreme in their sledding (pictures of the really crazy stuff - think snow embedded deep in nostrils - not pictured to protect the innocent). Of course, the little kids (A & E) were more than happy to ramp things up a notch too.
Photos courtesy of Kelly Schmandt. Thanks Kelly!
Photos courtesy of Kelly Schmandt. Thanks Kelly!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















Oh, man, I am so jealous of your snowy fun! (We have had a total of one inch of snow here this year. After 60 inches last year!)
ReplyDeleteALSO, the photo of E that's fourth from the bottom is so beautiful that my socks have been knocked off straight into the washer.
AND I was just looking at Nov 2010 Layla pictures to send a photo to a waiting mom and came across Susan PD's shots of your first moments with A. Oh my.
You're actually making me wish for snow. I didn't know that was possible.
ReplyDeleteJennifer - I KNOW the fourth picture from the bottom took my breath away, except I live with her and she is (99% of the time) just that beautiful. And, YES, the pictures from our first meeting of A still steal make my heart skip a beat every time I see them. That little boy had me from the minute I picked him up and held his warm, slightly reluctant and guarded, but also so open and and calm little soul.
ReplyDelete