"I wanna have friends that I can trust, that love me for the man I’ve become not the man I was. I wanna have friends that will let me be all alone when being alone is all that I need. I wanna fit in to the perfect space, feel natural and safe in a volatile place."

- The Avett Brothers

Friday, February 10, 2012

12 Months (No Need For Words)

February 2011





March 2011





April 2011




May 2011






June 2011





July 2011




August 2011





September 2011






October 2011





November 2011





December 2011





January 2011





February 2012




Tomorrow we celebrate one year together as a family!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you that you have a year to celebrate! And how fun that, despite bumps (that we all have as families) you are all having a wonderful time together, learning, nurturing, sharing and laughing.

    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete