"I wanna have friends that I can trust, that love me for the man I’ve become not the man I was. I wanna have friends that will let me be all alone when being alone is all that I need. I wanna fit in to the perfect space, feel natural and safe in a volatile place."

- The Avett Brothers

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Fun With Grandma Wendy

Grandma Wendy (Brent's mom) spent the last week with us enjoying the sunshine in Ventura.  We all really enjoyed having her here and wished that she lived closer.

Here's a few photos from her visit.


Grandma bought the kids kites and we learned how to
fly them yesterday at the park.




Making and eating LOTS of guacamole.



We also spent a lot of time at various parks, reading, playing memory, building with legos, and the kids, Grandma and Brent went to the zoo in Santa Barbara.  Thanks for the great week Grandma Wendy!  We hope to see you again soon!

2 comments:

  1. I want to thank you for your hospitality. The kids are just wonderful! I can't wait to see them and you two again! I'm thinking maybe in the middle of winter next time. Sounds good to me! Your home is beautiful and I hope you guys get to stay there. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Give the kids a hug for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashagre sure stands like a Safranski!!! That picture of him flying the kite with his hand on his hip -- he looks just like his dad. Hilarious.

    ReplyDelete